[FSUG-Bangalore] FW: GNUs Grazing at Cubbon Park this Saturday at3pm

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:31:25 IST 2008

here is where the syllabus of VTU of BE -CSE,ISE , MCA, MTech ( different
streams ) are uploaded

For time being on saturday let us discuss about the recommendations that
have to be made

Since the appointment with the Board of Studies chairman is not yet fixed (
MAY BE WE HAVE ANOTHER 15-20 days time---- just guessing ) and also feedback
and support from different colleges are yet to come ---- we have to work out
a strategy ....

i will create a wiki page soon( since many more branches syllabus also are
yet to come --- because for example in IEM ( industrial engineering and
management- BE they use some statistical tool then in BE - Chemical also
they use some softwares , then in bi tech also there are some issues ----
moreover for first year all branches commonly use solidedge --- which is
first think where QCAD has to be suggested or may be a better one ---- so i
am not creating the Page right now -- i will wait for those files to come
)  and let us take up each branch separately and articulate the
representation

http://fosscom.in/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=upload&user=pravs&page=

C you on saturday