[FSUG-Bangalore] brief report on todays session - FSB talk by abhas at Sun

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Thu Jun 5 16:42:31 IST 2008

Hi,

Balaji will write a more detailed report . He wrote a quick thing as he
is travelling

"After several attempts I couldn't get hold of a camera and couldn't get
the photo of the session. But, here is what I have say about the
session.

Abhas started at around 2:35pm and discussion went on till 4pm till we
are thrown out of the room. So, it went on very interactively .

Abhas went through users perspective and developers perspective of free
software and built the argument slowly on why software business should
be on free software and we should have more such companies in this
country. He also mentioned about the success of Deeproot and how
Deeproot operates with Free software.

Abhas,

Can you share your presentation that you used with us? People at Sun
also asked for it."

-balaji