[FSUG-Bangalore] fsug planning meeting

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at swatantra.org
Thu Jun 5 09:38:37 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <sensunda at cisco.com>
Date: 2008/6/5
Subject: fsug planning meeting

 Hi,

this community event is finally fixed - we had some trouble with venue - now
its finally *St Joesphs  , 3p.m to 5.pm Saturday*

will send out a email in the evening after the sun talk..today.

i am proposing to have  the fsug  meeting at 5.30 to see how we can take
things forward.

does this sound good

-S

*5.30 p.m : Free Software User Group , Bangalore*
Discussion of future activities :taking 'free software business model' talk
further */* creating free software awareness in corporates/colleges

- feedback on current session ?
- what do we do next ?

-s

*Community Event*

*When :*
Saturday :

Talk by Abhas Abhinav : 3p.m to 5.p.m

*Where*:
*St.Joseph's College,*
36,Lalbagh Road(Langford Road),
Shanti Nagar,Bangalore -560027 (Near Double Road Flyover Entrance)

phone : Jayakumar 9448163453 , Vikram Vincent *9448810822*

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822