[FSUG-Bangalore] Hi - about talk on the 8th

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:07:39 IST 2008

my mails are getting bounced ---

i hope this one will reach

Contribution to free software world in any form with the intentions of
giving freedom is always good -

I congradulate  for those who are working toward especially for that event
where it is been told to the participants about making business -- this is
one of the issues many of us keep thinking what to tell during any free
software talk ---- I am looking forward to see what is that been
demonstrated for the participants -- all the best
----------------------------******************-------------------------

FSUG is a group with some purpose and whenever some body is part of any
group would know why they are joining the group -- As it may happen may be
because of busy and sudden schedules that few friends meet and think of some
event might not be able to inform suddenly to the group ---- But whatever
may be the reason here the name of FSUG is taken means you have not
forgotten that we are part of a group with some common frame of mind
-------- It would be better practice to share with all if the FSUG name is
taken.( I am always happy to be part of any event with the intention of
giving freedom )

Otherwise also many things keeps happening without being informed and it
does not mean that everything it has to be informed --- but when some group
name is taken then it will be nice to inform once.

What is time and where to meet on 8th ---please confirm

i think the mails might be in pending state if your text is crossing more
than some characters or may be too many addresses also -