[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG - Karnataka

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at swatantra.org
Mon Jun 2 12:09:00 IST 2008

2008/6/2 Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <sensunda at cisco.com>:

> I think all in the list will agree with the event. But only thing is you
> need to trust & alert the list on planning future programmes organised
> in the name of FSUG-Bangalore
>

> >> agreed . Does this mean we go ahead on the 8th.  I am requesting a
> meeting of interested volunteers of fsug on the 8th of Jun, Sunday 5.30
> p.m . To see how  we can take this forward as fsug.

Since we are already organising insitutions all over Karnataka I would like
to propose that we either rename this group as Free Software Users Group,
Karnataka or start a new group with a similar objective.
For example, Mysore, Kolar, Mandya are outside Bangalore but we have
initiated the process of the Free Software Movement.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822