[FSUG-Bangalore] Hi - about talk on the 8th

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:44:01 IST 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
> you must have seen the post about the talk...
>
> let me know ur views..we can get this incroporated..if we have missed out
> something let us know ..

You missed to post the planning meeting announcement in FSUG list. It
is not fair to plan a programme in the name of FSUG-bangalore without
alerting in the public list about the planning meting . I feel the
process was not free enough

> if you are available and can come and participate it will be of great use to
> the new folks who will come.
>
> http://creative-business.wikispaces.com/

We were using  2 wikis (bangalore.gnu.org.in is dead, Vikram suppose
to correct it) or fci.wikia.com.   I feel t is not good to scatter
data by using one more wiki.

Anivar