[FSUG-Bangalore] Invitation: Inauguration of Ambedkar Community Computing Center

Balaji Kutty balaji.kutty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:06:35 IST 2008

Hi all,

You may all be aware that AID with Sthree Jaguriti Samitte and youths in
Sudharshan Layout, Grupanpalya trying to establish a community computing
center. We now have the center running and the kids of this center is
planning to officially inaugurate it.

They have named the center after their beloved leader Ambedkar. The
inauguration is on Sunday, July 06 2008 at about 4pm.

Reaching the center:
- From diary circle go towards Jeyadeva fly over. You will see IBM office on
your left. Opposite to IBM office you will see Jal Bhavan. Just after IBM
office there will be a small left. Take that left and then first left and
then first left again. The last room in this small street is our center.

You are all invited. See you all there.

-balaji