[FSUG-Bangalore] representation to VTU for syllabus review

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:34:34 IST 2008

Bad news
---------------- The person whom we are going to meet is not available on
saturday--------------
                 so we are not going to MSRIT on saturday
------------sooooory!!
---------------- Subjects are already finalized and no morechanges will be
made -- a                 ------------------circular is already sent from
VTU to all the colleges under VTU

Good News
There is no restriction from VTU that the colleges have to use Proprietary
Softwares
--------Three years back itself a circular has sent from VTU seems that
there is no restriction that some one have to use Propritary softwares (
this was done in context of purchasing Rational Rose software )
------------- i will track the circular -- lemme c.

Good chance for us to approach many autonomous colleges where  we can make
them aware of free softwares and see that they are mentioned in their
syllabus

I will take the responsibility of fixing appointments with the people
incharge of setting up the syllabus ain different autonomous colleges and
get back to you ---- I will start with our college first and get back to you
all .....

If at all i can fix appointment with our college faculties i will inform you
immediately