[FSUG-Bangalore] free software - slum computer centre

Nair VJK nairvjk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:45:24 IST 2008

I have visited the slumdweller.  I am reminded of the slumprofessor
who was with us in the 70s - Bharat Junjhanwala and his work here.  I
reserve my comments to just one point.  It is stated that the Markets
are good but it needs adult supervision: Whatever the authors meant by
that I only feel that the `adult supervision' they do is only to
increase their profit in the market even if it is by managing the
slums they create.
VJK Nair

On 2/27/08, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

> thanks, we are doing some of it...we would need volunteers though ;)
>
> -S

VJK Nair