[FSUG-Bangalore] free software - slum computer centre

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Tue Feb 26 15:07:22 IST 2008

Hi ,

Sorry if it soudned so. Will like to take it back.

However let me explain what i meant.

because of systemic issues - the children hardly get into engineering
and technology education.

most of them drop out during their 10+2.

some folks become accountants or join b.com evening college ( this is
what the bright kids who some how cross through all hurdles
maybe 10% of the lot)

so if some one can train them on tally or someone get a certification
from know software company - closed or open - will help them get jobs...

something like mutlimedia design which can leverage on current skills -
where folks can get jobs independent of degree bckground etc.

in fact we want some one to look at free software oppurtuities - which
have viability in the market..will be happy if we can get any help

regards
senthil