[FSUG-Bangalore] audio/video recording - ogg - need help

Shashi connect2shashi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:21:08 IST 2008

You can use the new VLC to transcode mp3 or any format at all to any
format using GUI... it gives you a commandline string while doing it.

That's what I do, recursive command to each album folder and then rm
*.mp3 after i download an album or something...

But the problem is I don't know about any portable 'ogg player' like
an mp3 player and the other fact is i don't have an mp3 player either!
so have to think before i buy one.