[FSUG-Bangalore] visit to Ambetkar Centre

Balaji Kutty balaji.kutty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:31:37 IST 2008

Hi Nararjuna,

Thanks the initiation. The center is open for experiments. We immediately
want to start recording the songs of Santhosh, who is good at singing and
produce a music album out of it. Also, we will try and explore lulu.com. A
road block right now is the internet connectivity in the center. Once this
is resolved, I'm sure that painting album and the book can be brought out to
the world directly by the students.

Yes, I think creating more such centers are possible in rural areas too. The
kids at AC3 right now are energized by RMS, Eben and your visit and they
told me that within one year they want to start 50 centers! This sounds too
optimistic. But, I think we can do atleast 3 more in a year. So, these kids
can be used as resource persons in starting other centers.

-balaji