[FSUG-Bangalore] Can I get a tape of RMS Speech at Christ College?

Shashi connect2shashi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:20:36 IST 2008

Hi all,
I attended the RMS talk at Christ college... in the talk the part
"Free Software in Education", I think was concise and simple to
understand for anybody... I'm thinking about making a youtube video to
distribute links of... We can send to various colleges and VTU etc.
after editing and adding textual details.

If anybody has a copy of the tape made there can you upload it to some place.?

--

   www.gnu.org
www.uncorkers.org