[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Meeting with primary and secondary education secretary and e-governance meetings are fixed

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:31:49 IST 2008

Kindly note RMS Meeting with primary and secondary education secretary and
e-governance meetings are fixed

As planned from the beginning It4change is following that and working on
that

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:29 PM, vinay sreenivasa <vinay at itforchange.net>wrote:
Hello All,

An appointment has been fixed with the Primary and Secondary Education
secretary, Ms.Vandita Sharma for the 12th of December.
The appointment is between -  2.30pm - 3.30pm.

Her office is in  - MS Building #2 , 6th Floor.

Renuka,
As discussed, you have already fixed an appointment with Sridhar for 3.00pm
on 16th, so I shall not pursue my fax further.

Thanks,
Vinay.
Vinay Sreenivasa
IT for Change
91-98805-95032
vinay at itforchange.net

http://itforchange.net
http://india.is-watch.net/
http://is-watch.net

and

RMS reply for that is

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Richard M Stallman <rms at gnu.org> wrote:

> This is very good news.  Arun will rearrange the schedule as necessary
> so that I can keep these appointments.

Dr Nagarjuan also will be available for the 12th meeting  with the secretary

Since It4change with some workshops and others are also busy -- i am
informing.