[FSUG-Bangalore] reminder request to raise some funds for RMS stay

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:14:03 IST 2008

Vinay from IT for change informed that Itforchange will contribute towards
re-reimbursement of RMS flight ticket from trivendrum to bangalore ( would
cost around 4000) ---- he will confirm this soon , thanks a lot for ITfor
change

Vinay could you plese send the logo of ITfor change to put it on banner as
one of the sponsor