[FSUG-Bangalore] eben moglen program

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Tue Dec 9 11:08:14 IST 2008

hi,

eben moglen programs are getting finalised as told by rakesh. as its
joint with other groups i suggest  we  say volunteers of free software
movement , karnataka again. fsug banner will also be important. if
anybody has one can u pass it on to me. if you are interested in
recording or transcribing do let us know as dr nagarjuna said..

-s

contact : ph: 9448163453 , Jayakumar

12th
------

Christ College - 12.00 p.m - Free Software

IIM-B with IEEE Bangalore Section - 3.00 p.m - "Software as a public
good"

13th
-------

11.30 am - National Law School

5.00 p.m  - Free Software and New Media...with MM Ismail ( senior
journalist) and H P Nadig ( sampada )
Institute of Agricutltural technologists , Sanjeevani Road.

( renuka - can the transalated kannada book be distributed here )

14th
------

IIsc - Danger of Patents - Could be a open air sesion
http://notoimp.wordpress.com/