[FSUG-Bangalore] About Launching uncorkers.org during RMS visit

Shashi connect2shashi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:47:06 IST 2008

ok it's being tested... you can see a bad old version of the code
running if you goto http://uncorkers.org/?itsme=yes... this registers
a testing session I'll email you and administrator password later so
you can go to admin panel and see stuffs... and i'll be updating with
the latest version in the evening as i'm waiting for something to
happen in the wordpress 2.7 -the new code that i've to patch previous
changes to...
...Thanks for asking!!!
On 12/8/08, shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>  Any update, the site still doesn't show anything.
> --
>          Regards,
>          Shirish Agarwal
>  This email is licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
> http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
> 065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

    ,               ,
        ):    : (
        :o__o:
         "---- "