[FSUG-Bangalore] A T-Shirt for RMS-Bangalore Events

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:00:06 IST 2008

Hi all

RVCE students have planned to have a T Shirt during RMS Talk

here is what it looks
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Image:FSUG-RMS-B%27lore.jpg
( what missing in the image is kannada lines ( ಸ್ವತಂತ್ರ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ, ಸ್ವತಂತ್ರ
ಸಮಾಜ) in  front portion of T-Shirt

From R.V.C.E we are ordering 100 T-Shirts , costing Rs 150 ( one hundred
fifty only ) which has RVCE logo on sleeve

So if any body likes to have one -- please let me know with the number of
t-shirts and sizes required ( without RVCE logos ) but will have all other
things

regards
renuka prasad