[FSUG-Bangalore] Peer-To-Peer meetup for working on FOSS projects.

Preetam Oswal preet at wikiocean.net
Sat Dec 6 14:46:40 IST 2008

Dear All,

Greetings!

We are a group of individuals in *Pune*-Maharashtra, who have come together
with the motto on parallel lines of "FOSS".

Our members come from all facets of the society including ( and not limited
to ) students, software professionals, social workers, businessmen and so
on.
To describe the concept of our *group* in brief,

We work in teams to implement and develop FOSS and related projects. The
projects(tasks) undertaken are distributed as per the interest and skill
sets of an individual. Moreover, the revenue generated from these projects
are shared among the team.
We can set up sessions to introduce the whole concept and culture,
these sessions will give all enthusiasts a proper calculation of how to make
money from projects and related,
As we are visiting *KOZHIKODE/CALICUT on 12th* of December 2008
and *BANGALORE on 13th* of December 2008.

Apart from participation, I also  want your valuable suggestions over where
and how can we organize these sessions.

-Cheers
Paritosh
+91 9922904551