[FSUG-Bangalore] Thanks for no blame games

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:34:20 IST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Balaji Kutty <balaji.kutty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Nice to realize that more than 24 hrs had passed without any blame games in
> the alias. We have started seeing some constructive emails on work now.
>
> In future, if we have some issues to resolve, I suggest one of the
> following ways to try out.
>
> 1. Send email to the individual or set of individuals.
> 2. Talk over phone.
> 3. Call for a meeting at coffee table and discuss in person.

My Views
All the above is not good for to do when there is a issue related to
community ( community related issues have to be discussed publicly ), this
is ok issue between two individuals

> 4. Take your good friend to dinner and talk it out.

My views
Having differences of opinion is entirely different from having a good
friendship, Good friends should understand that there will be differences of
opinions and they should not lead to loose friendships