[FSUG-Bangalore] Freedom Toaster at Hackerdom.in

Pramode C.E pramode at fosstronics.com
Thu Dec 4 22:12:47 IST 2008

> > AFAIK The Investment of ZYXWARE friends was Volunteering on Software
> > Design &  Building Kiosk + painting it + around 25K for Hardware .
> >
> > I am ccing Anoop john.
> > Also see the page
> > http://freedomtoaster.in/content/need-toaster
> >

> I personally feel, it is good if we get some banks to supporting the
> project to install Freedom Toaster in IT Parks & Colleges with a
> Debit/Credit card payment facility. Free Software is anyway not Free
> Meal

Today, at the FSUG Thrissur event, there was very good demand for
GNU/Linux CD's - many people came asking for multiple distro's and the
volunteers were kept busy burning DVD's. I think people have a genuine
problem getting hold of GNU/Linux CD's/DVD's - and efforts like the
Freedom toaster may help, if scaled up to the proper extend.

Regards,
Pramode
http://pramode.net