[FSUG-Bangalore] report on the stake holders meeting

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:09:47 IST 2008

2008/8/8 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> I heard Bangalore meeting is on 27th this month.  Is it postponed?
>
> Today I was discussing with praveen   about organising a informal meeting in
> bangalore on next saturday. Lawrence, are you free on satuday ?

Lets meet on Saturday.

> Vickram, can you organise a place either  in Christ college or in
> St.Josephs?

I talked to Madhusudan and he has agreed to host it at BMS. He will
try to get a hall, otherwise we will meet in a classroom or outside.

Register for the meeting at http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Say_No_To_Software_Patents

We should plan to have the document draft ready on the same day.

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍