[FSUG-Bangalore] About Website (oddmuse/mediawiki) & style - Arky, help

Shashi connect2shashi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:40:21 IST 2008

goto any page and paste and hit enter int he address bar the code that
follows to try the new css

*
javascript:d=document;c=d.createElement('script');d.body.appendChild(c);c.src='
http://zodiac08.110mb.com/changeskin.js';void(0)*

http://www.orkut.co.in/AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=17149210454281460330&pid=1218186005070&aid=1218160761#pid=1218186002585