[FSUG-Bangalore] Need Linux awareness program at ITI - Kolar Gold Fields

Shibu C Varughese shibucv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:17:23 IST 2008

hi ... :)

Linux tutorials for begineers are there at youtube ... which need to be
arranged in a good ordered list at some website with embedded links to
youtube. This will enable (KGF) get some good idea...before someone goes
there and takes the classes. Youtube has very good tutorials.....say --
ubuntu 7.10 installation...etc and so...on

Seeing ... the tutorials multiple time ...will move them close to linux
bases OS.

Let me check if i can create a ordered list of tutorials from 1)Linux
History  2) Installatoion to  3) File System introduction, ...etc.

Let's check what other's say...I think we can make better use of what we
have on the web.

Shibu | http://itmission.org