[FSUG-Bangalore] Demonstration against approval of OOXML by ISO amid huge irregularities

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:33:52 IST 2008

Dear vikram
I think all points we discussed yesterday didn't came on your in mail

As per yesterdays discussion it is a candle light vigil for Document freedom
Venue:gandhi park, MG road
Date: 15th April 2008
Time : 6.00 PM

The Candle light vigil demands BIS to appeal ISO approval of ooxml based
on its comments and no vote.
More than ooxml , The programme is planned as a starting point for
various events & awareness campaigns on  Document freedom

Anivar Aravind