[FSUG-Bangalore] Demonstration against approval of OOXML by ISO amid huge irregularities

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:27:17 IST 2008

Hello,
Today evening 10 of us from FSUG, BMSCE, RVCE, Christ College, HP.... had a
meeting
and we decided to have a candle light vigil to pressurise BIS to appeal
against OOXML
being given ISO status amid huge irregularities.
As rightly observed somewhere on cyberspace, this campaign has now moved
from being
technical into being very political.