[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: SFD 07 planning meet

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Sep 10 13:25:43 IST 2007

Hello all,
Due to the festival on the 15th of September, 2007 we have decided to have
SFD celebrations on the 22nd(following Saturday). Currently, the plan is
applicable to both Mysore and Bangalore.

A point that came up was that by having our celebrations in a public area we
can utilise this occasion to ensure that this concept is picked up by the
mass media . This is a modification to the previous years where we have
observed this day on the college campuses. Of course, the college campus
would remain our backup.

Ideas are definitely welcome.
--
Regards