[FSUG-Bangalore] Save Kannada what?? (Was:Log out of Microsoft tie-up, say open software advocates)

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Oct 20 20:25:34 IST 2007

Hello!
You have raised points which were already taken into consideration. The
"Save Kannada Campaign" have the freedom to raise whatever points they want.
I was questioning the action of FSF-I releasing the press statement and the
logic.

On 20/10/2007, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> please keep any personal difference you have with the campaigners from
> the issue.

The differences are political and organisational related and all issues
w.r.t. the free s/w movement come under these categories.

Why don't you start up and lead such a campaign yourself, rather than
> expecting other people to do it?

Haha. Thank you Praveen. Your statement sounds really funny since you of all
people have an in-depth knowledge of what I do.
With warm wishes,
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822