[FSUG-Bangalore] Swathanthra Malayalam Computing in Google Summer of Code

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 19 10:55:43 IST 2007

2007/3/19, Nirmal Thacker <nirmalthacker at gmail.com>:
> hi praveen,
>
> is it required to understand malayalam to be a part of this project?

Since m.ost of the work we do is in Malayalam you should know
Malayalam to directly involve with our activities. But since most of
the activities are common for other Indian Languages as well, if you
are interested in working on any other language we can help you.

For example we (Santhosh Thottingal) have added Malayalam support for
Dhvani text to speech engine, now with that experience we can help
anyone who want to work on adding support to other Indian Languages.

Also there is lotta other projects participating in SOC, check
http://code.google.com/soc to see a list of projects participating.

Look for an interesting topic and apply before 24th
Cheers
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്