[FSUG-Bangalore] RE: Reg Eben Moglens session in Blr: Photosandcomments

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jun 5 23:25:56 IST 2007

sorry for the multiple mails...on this...this is what someone
recuperating at home does ..

one last thing :

we need to show people two things as eben pointed out...

---> Office stuff : how to work purely with Open Document Formats - word
- excel - powerpoint equiv
---> Managing ones desktop and file management :explorer
----> Configuring mail clients
---> web browser
---> installation of new applications
---> dual partition setup and accessing windows files from linux

________________________________

From: fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in
[mailto:fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in] On Behalf Of Senthil
Sundaram (sensunda)
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:25 PM
To: Free Software Users Group - Bangalore; jaykumar hs
Subject: RE: [FSUG-Bangalore] RE: Reg Eben Moglens session in Blr:
Photosandcomments

one more idea...which actually eben mentioned in his talk...

we can try and raise funds..to procure enough number of edubuntu cds...

and do mass distributions along with software like partition magic...

followed by melas at important areas in the city where we do
installations ...

'software is the best ambassdor' of itself we can show folks beryl - we
can show folks games in edubuntu

we can ask for stalls in IT companies...during lunch hours where we demo
this to them..

cheers
senthil