[FSUG-Bangalore] RE: Reg Eben Moglens session in Blr: Photos and comments

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jun 5 17:38:22 IST 2007

Hi,

There are enough number of technical folks. The folks at IBM were very
willing to handle presentations.

So we can go ahead.

regards
Senthil

________________________________

From: jaykumar hs [mailto:jaykumarhs at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:10 PM
To: Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
Cc: fsug-bangalore at mm.gnu.org.in
Subject: Re: Reg Eben Moglens session in Blr: Photos and comments

Hi All,

We have already spoken to following engg. colleges where we can hold the
presentation on free software:
1. Ambedkar Engg. College Bangalore
2. RV College of ENgg. Bangalore
3. Sri Sai Engg College, ANekal (Where Surendra teaches), Bangalore
4. Govt. Polytechnic college Chamarajanagar,
5. REC Hulkot, Gadag

As Senthil said we need people who can handle technical sessions.

I also suggest that we should take Prof. Kunjuman, from Kerala who gave
an excellant and motivating lecture on FS at Hyderabad.

With regards
jaykumar