[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: GNU/Linux and Kannada

Omshivaprakash.H.L omshivaprakash@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 25 08:05:30 IST 2007

Hi,

Read my article here  to work easily with kannada on your Ubuntu box :

http://sampada.net/forum/3891

http://dev.sampada.net/wiki/Kannada-on-Ubuntu-Fesity
http://dev.sampada.net/wiki/Kannada-on-Ubuntu-Edgy
There are couple of more links listed in the same link to help you further
with kannada display on firefox .

If you face further issues, you can contact me on IRC Channel : #kannada on
irc.freenode.org