[FSUG-Bangalore] regarding fsug bangalore web pages

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 2 08:24:00 IST 2007

Hi Vikram!

On Sunday 01 Jul 2007 11:20:33 am Vikram Vincent wrote:
> If no one objects I propose that we update http://bangalore.gnu.org.in to a
> more visually appealing wiki-based platform and I can take the main
> responsibility of maintaining the content with everyone's support.

I fully agree with you. Let me setup a new wiki and then we can port useful
content from the current one to it. Shall we say that this should be
operational by Wednesday?

Cheers, Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux