[FSUG-Bangalore] TDD, Contact Management, 22nd at 4:30

dinesh dinesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 09:57:45 IST 2007

Sjoerd Hemminga is developing Contact2, a Web 2.0 Contact Management
software, using Python. Tomorrow, 22nd at 4:30PM he will talk about how
he is using a test driven development approach. Come by if you are
interested in TDD or in possibly in Contact2 development.

Sjoerd says:
Next Monday I will give a talk on Test-Driven Development and how I use
it in my project.

Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a relatively new technique where a
developer writes automated test cases before implementing a feature.
These automated tests will verify correct system behaviour throughout
the lifetime of the system. In this talk I will explain what TDD is and
what the advantages are. We will also look at a well-known testing
framework and discuss some testing strategies. I will also show how I
have adopted TDD in my project.

In summary:

Talk: Contact2 and Test-Driven Development