[FSUG-Bangalore] Gnu.org is now available in Kannada

Omshiva prakash omshivaprakash@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 15 16:58:39 IST 2007

Hi Jayakumar,

Thank you for your interest in Gnu.org translations. I have done some work
with the translations. We can easily co-ordinate with this project once the
project is approved at http://savannah.gnu.org/ . I have been waiting for
the upstream to approve it for a while now.
Anyways we can continue with the translation work. I shall mail you the
details and the copy of documents which needs to be translated at the
earliest.

Message: 2