[FSUG-Bangalore] [On topic]On Attack on Taslima Nasreen

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Aug 11 00:33:17 IST 2007

--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Attack on Taslima Nasreen
> August 10, 2007
>
> We strongly condemn the physical attack on Taslima
> Nasreen, a Bangladeshi
> writer. This attack goes against the democratic and
> secular character of the
> Indian polity.

[OT]
On the light side, we should get the press persons who
shot the whole incident to release the tapes to public
domain. It would make one hell' of graphic epitaph for
a whole lot of freedoms.

Certainly any such video would get more hits than
those brawling Buffalo's at Kruger National Park [1].
Sane humans behaving as buffalo's is more fun to watch
than the beasts themselves, isn't it.

Cheers

--arky
[1] "Battle at Kruger" on Youtube is (perhaps the)
most viewed video on the planet, bring instant fame
and money to the amateur who shot it and put it up on
Youtube.