[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: On bangalore.gnu.org.in

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 20 19:57:20 IST 2007

To whomever maintains the FSF web servers,
Hello,

On 20/04/07, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Ok. Since at present you are maintaining the
> > bangalore.gnu.org.in can you
> > please create another account for me so that I can
> > update the pages on a
> > regular basis.
>
> On FSUG-Blr wiki, page editing is disabled for all
> (including me), it never had an option for user
> accounts.
>
> Perhaps someone should take up the job of moving to it
> mediawiki or better. Also It would nice if we can get
> it hosted on FSF india's servers.
>
> Cheers
>
> --arky

I was looking for the 'fsf-web' list but was unable to find it.
We would like to update the bangalore.gnu.org.in pages to reflect the
developments in the free software movement here in Bangalore and currently
the web interface has been disabled. Due to this we have been using the
fci.wikia.com pages for this purpose.
I would like to offer my services to maintain the bangalore.gnu.org.in pages
along our the team here. Please do let me know how we can go about this.
Thanks.

--
Regards
Vikram Vincent