[FSUG-Bangalore] On bangalore.gnu.org.in

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 19 20:06:47 IST 2007

Hey Arky
How are you doing? Was wondering if you are still in Bangalore???

I would like to offer my help in maintaining the bangalore.gnu.org.in page
to reflect some of the latest developments in the Free Software Community
here in Bangalore.

Due to the inability to modify the bangalore.gnu.org.in pages we have had to
make alternate arrangements such as
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Campaign_to_promote_free_software_in_karnataka

Can we move the page to a more collaborative platform to enable more active
participation or atleast enable a few of the more active members to modify
it?
I personally feel that we could do with a new platform such as the one we
used with the GPLv3 conference or mediawiki based.
Thanks.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent