[FSUG-Bangalore] FSD: campaign to spread Free software awareness in Karnataka

sujith h sujith.h@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Apr 8 18:42:44 IST 2007

Dear friends,

Today I attended a meeting of Forum for Science and Development(FSD),
Banglore. They are planning 2 start a campaign to increase the spread
the awareness & usage of free software in colleges, schools and among
NGOs in Karnataka.  The energy, motivation & the spirit in the FSD
meeting was very high even though they have slight misconceptions
about some terminologies. I hope our Friends like Vijoo, Vickram etc
on FSD can correct it soon . But I feel that  this campaign needs a
lot of volunteers to achieve the goals.   I think Free software
Community in Bangalore must support & help FSD to make this dream into
reality.

We can make use of our experiences in Spreading free software
awareness in Bangalore Colleges  for this purpose. Even the students
become active through our recent campaigns on colleges like BMS can
also contribute a lot to this campaign.

waiting for your suggessions.

--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസ൯