[FSUG-Bangalore] Software Freedom Day celebrations at BMS

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 15 13:53:05 IST 2006

2006/9/14, Ramprasad B <ramprasad_i82 at yahoo.com>:

> we should have been had them at BIT or DSCE, since they aren't that active
> as BMS
> is.

We need to get active places to the next step -> contribution as RMS pointed
out so many people are in step 1 (use 'linux') and so less people to help
them to step 2 (value freedom and motivated to contribute).

We need to concentrate more on other colleges which is ( less | not ) active
> in
> Free
> Software.

Sure. But this step is also important. We have to focus on both.

-
> Ramprasad B

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
         -- Richard Stallman
Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr