[FSUG-Bangalore] Lets meet tomorrow 5.30 at St Joseph's

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 6 17:03:09 IST 2006

Hi,

Location: St. Joseph college, Langford Road, Shanthinagar
Agenda: Finalise the plans for Software Freedom Day

* MSRIT is ready to host the event. Lets look at other colleges as well.

* We have to plan for the volunteers meet on 9th.

* I am going home tomorrow and will be back only on 12th so others has to
share some of the responsibilities.

* Also sign up as a volunteer at
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/SFD/Bangalore/06/Volunteers if you have not done
it already. Also get more people to volunteer.

See ya there.

Regards
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."