[FSUG-Bangalore] wireless workshop; dec 1-2 trivandrum

Nagarjuna nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 28 16:19:05 IST 2006

dinesh wrote:
> http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/~choppell/events/wireless-2006
> (I was asked to pass this info. pass it on to your kerala friends)
>
> Connected, Unplugged and Free
> Workshop on Wireless Networking
> Hosted and Boosted by the Community
> December 1st and 2nd, 2006
> Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management -- Kerala
> Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala 695 598, India
>
> Sponsors:
>
>     * SPACE Kerala
>     * IEEE Kerala Section
>     * Computer Society of India

I am very happy to know that the Dharamshaala event is triggering
more events.  Please see if this event can generate good
docuemntation on setting up of mesh networks, and voice based
communication using them, may be by coupling with Asterix kind of
server.  This technology suits eminently for Indian conditions.  At
the end of it, I hope this will create a movement to free the sprectrum.

Nagarjuna