[FSUG-Bangalore] Virtual Ban on exhibiting Fanna

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 31 08:18:50 IST 2006

Hi Vikram,

> Dear Anurag
>  Have you ever been to RMS's website?  If you have then, then you will
> realise that most issues are interconnected in one way or the other.
>  Please try and understand the spirit of the Free Software Movement. It's
> not just about software... It's about People.

Issue is a bit different.
RMS never writes about his political views in fsf list.

Reservation is not an issue every one can directly link with
freedom/free software. Hence it is offtopic to this list. We dont mind
 occasional offtopic mails provided they are marked so. On the other
hand, your mail on  Fanna is on topic i feel. Because it is a direct
attack against freedom of expression.  Tomorrow some one may say 'Free
Software' is banned. We can not allow such situations to happen.

regards,
arun