[FSUG-Bangalore] Virtual Ban on exhibiting Fanna

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 30 11:19:20 IST 2006

Sometime on Sat, May 27, 2006 at 03:22:43PM +0530, Vikram Vincent said:

> >How does screening of a movie relate to free software users group?
> >
> >Anurag
> >
> Well the GNU GPLv3 covers many new areas apart from just software...
> And the main aspect is about the "freedom".

Please send your reply to the mailing list, not privately to me.

Besides, GPLv3 is still a draft and not enforcable. Freedom obtained
from GPL doesnt allow you to discuss about movies/reservation politics
on a FreeSoftware Mailing list.

Anurag
--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.