[fsug-bangalore] Fwd: Transcript of Richard's GPLv3 presentation and Q&A from Torino, March 18th

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 31 17:49:10 IST 2006

2006/3/31, Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>:

> Good Morning, Friends!
>
> Forwarding an email that came up on the FSF Europe mailing list. The
> transcript makes excellent reading. Plus there is also a streaming video
> available - links are provided in the URL below.
>
> Additionally, have a look at: http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/
>
> On similar lines, I suggest that we have a page on our wiki that details
> and minutes all that we do towards the forthcoming GPLv3 event in
> August. I'll try to create the page today and fill it in with all the
> activities that have happened. Others can then put in requests, TODOs
> and more details...
>
> Cheers, Abhas.

It is a good idea. I read the transcript and it is very interesting and
clears up many issues. Lets keep going.

Regards
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."