[fsug-bangalore] 'LDTP Workshop' Diary (March 26)

sandesh kamath cryptic.sandesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 28 00:01:56 IST 2006

hi Arky,
Firstly thanks to all (Arky,Thejesh,Saravana Prabhu,Vikram and Ramakrishna)
for having made the event possible and have boosted our enthusiasm.
The entire thing was a good experience to all the boys here.
Let me put down some of the suggestions and opinion from people who came for
the talks.
Thejesh's and Ramakrishna's talks were good and LDTP was fine.
Some said Thejesh went on well but should have cut down a little bit at the
end due to which the crowd slimmed down for the next talk.
Ramakrishna your talk was pretty motivating but kindly avoid some techie
things as newbies may get scared.If i heard you right you talked about lisp
while not may know C properly which is in the syllabus.
Vikram if anyone mails you(from mysore) kindly do point them to me/our club
we do have some stock of Ubuntu CDs and other flavours.
Arky thanks for getting the wiki done.We ll get people adding contents at
the earliest.
Also we are getting the repository of flavours done so that anyone in Mysore
can come and get it from us(we have core suse deb and knoppix currently).
One incident i would like to mention which showed the enthusiasm of a group
of students about ldtp is that despite Arky mentioning the lab was closed
they were still waiting outside the auditorium thinking there would be a
hands on session(sorry to those guys that we could not make the lab happen)
I had to tell them that the lab is set up but they can try some other day.
Overall it was a very nice enjoyable day for all.
Once again thanks to all of you who made your effort to make it on a Sunday.
Its sure we are going to came back to you people for more such fun packed
experiences.
regards,
Sandesh Kamath