[fsug-bangalore] 'LDTP Workshop' Diary (March 26)

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 27 17:06:56 IST 2006

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kudos to all who made it big, even in my absence ;-)
>
> Anytime we  will do.
>
> We have to meet BMS CS HOD next week as our next
> event.

On next FSUG event,

It would great if we can go meet Computer Society Of
India-Bangalore chapter people as well. Praveen, let
get in touch with Nirmal first and fix the timing/date
with them.

Guys, how about meeting up to watch a documentary
movie at Center for Film and Drama, Sona towers, on
April 1 first 'All Fools Day' evening. It cost's
30-50Rs for non-members to attend this event.

Would the guys like to do a GNU(s) Gazing on a weekend
in the first week of April?

On LCC-SJCE,

Laxmi, found out that they get more students if we do
a event on a weekday. They are asking for a newbie
introduction to free software event in there college
as a next event from us.

Apart from that, these guys need more help from us. If
someone can guide a group of students to do projects
etc..

I have taken up the job of mentoring there Linux
Campus Club by imparting advice community building
activities. Any help on this level is most welcome.

Cheers

--arky