[fsug-bangalore] LDTP Workshop in SJCE Mysore (March 26 Sunday)

Nagappan anagappan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 22 18:06:15 IST 2006

Hi Arky,
    I hope this will be a great event. Unfortunately I'm missing this :(
I'm sure that, I will try to make it for the next event conducted by
FSUG Bangalore.

Thanks
Nagappan