[fsug-bangalore] Regarding GPL conference

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 22 00:00:34 IST 2006

--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello Arky
>

> I talked with Praveen this morning and requested for
> more details. This is
> necessary to involve more people in the organizing
> process. He said that
> FSUG is organizing it(covert organization?).
> Regards
> Vincent

My Goodness ! There is nothing covert here. Currently,
Am busy fixing the program for this weekend Sunday 26
March event in Mysore. Once the timings are fixed
shall put the notice in the morning.

Cheers

--arky
PS: Am away from the computer most of the day time due
to my house shifting and organizing the events wholely
on telephone.