[fsug-bangalore] Fwd: [eGovINDIA] What eGovernance Secretary Rajeev Chawla is,advising and doing in GOK amounts to Deception and Cheating.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 15 00:13:35 IST 2006

--- dinesh <dinesh at servelots.com> wrote:

> is this a subject for a LUG or an FSUG folks to act
> upon?

Few of individuals have lamented about this issue in
the past, but as of yet there has been no collective
action. The reason is perhaps we don't have
activist(s) who are willing to take the corporate and
Government/Educational organizations nexus head-on.

Its been my experience that any such action can start
as an idea, as VTU campaign started by Thej. Or
perhaps something that jolts people of sit-up and take
notice.

But the question still is " Who'll bell the cat ? ".

Cheers

--arky
(PS:Sorry for presenting a pessimistic view on the
state this issue. Yet, there is hope )